~~Jacking Instructions :
1) Park on level ground, set the emergency brake; place in PARK or for a manual leave in first gear or reverse. Chock front wheel if changing a rear tire.
2) Break loose the lug nuts turning counterclockwize, place the jack under the car using the jack point for your car, refer to owners manual for jack points, then raise tire off of the ground.
3) When the tire is high enough off the ground to accept the spare tire, remove the lug nuts, remove the flat tire.
5) Now to install our kit, take the wheel spacer and place it on the hub where you removed the tire from. Take the new lugs that came with the adapter in put them on the studs and run them all the way down. Now take the handle from the jack and place it in one of the slots on the brake rotor and turn it up till it stops against the brake caliper, this will hold it from turning so you tighten those lugs. Tighten in a star pattern all the way around till they are all tight. ( REALLY TIGHT ) Remove the jack handle.
Now your ready for the tire, do the samething you just done with the adapter except you won't need the jack handle this time, snug down the lugs, you might give the tire a spin to make sure it moves freely,lower the car back on the ground and tighten the lugs on the tire in that same star pattern. when they are tight your done put things away.
6) now your ready to drive away. Drive slowly at first to make sure everything is OK.
Remember this is only a TEMPORARY TIRE drive responsibly !!!
THESE ARE ONLY A GUIDE TO CHANGING YOUR TIRE. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CAR AND THE CHANGING OF THE TIRE. IF YOUR NOT SURE GET SOME HELP!
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU CHANGING YOUR TIRE!!!
~~Special notes & Warnings :
Safety is most important !!!
Make sure that you are the correct jack point for your car. If your not sure consult owners manual or your dealer.
Follow all safety instructions, if your not sure consult your owners manual.
Check to see if the tire spins freely before you set your car back on the ground, be sure you snug up the lug nuts before you set it back on the ground.
Use level ground, place in PARK, and set emergency brake.
Its a good idea to test fit everything it home in your driveway, so if you have a problem you have time to figure out what is going on, and how to fix it. Not along the side of the road after your already in a bad mood because you have a flat !!
Copyright © 2016 Performance Spare LLC